Peach Moscow Mule
Peach Simple Syrup
- 2 medium peaches, peeled, pitted and diced
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 cup boiling water
- 4 ounces ginger beer
- 1 ounce peach simple syrup (or more, to taste)
- 1 ounce vodka
- 1/2 ounce peach schnapps
- Juice from 1/2 a lime
- Peach slices, for garnish
- Mint, for garnish
- For Peach Simple Syrup, in a medium saucepan, combine all ingredients and bring to a boil, stirring occasionally. Boil for 3 minutes, then remove from heat and cover pot and let syrup steep for 30 minutes.
- Strain syrup into a glass container with a lid and let cool completely. Discard peaches.
- Store syrup in refrigerator for up to two weeks.
- For Peach Moscow Mule, in a copper mug (or your favorite glassware of choice), measure out ginger beer, peach simple syrup, vodka, peach schnapps, and lime juice.
- Use a spoon to stir mixture. Top with ice.
- Garnish with a sprig of mint and peach slices, if desired. Serve immediately
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.