Peach Praline Pie
- 1 store-bought pie crust or Pure Butter Pie Crust
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour*
- 4 cups peaches, peeled and sliced (if frozen, thaw completely)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/3 cup all-purpose flour*
- 1 cup pecans, chopped
- 4 tablespoons melted unsalted butter
- Preheat oven to 400°F. Prepare pie crust in 9-inch pie plate or thaw frozen crust. Keep in fridge.
- In a large bowl, combine sugar and flour. Add peaches and vanilla and mix to combine. Set aside.
- To make praline topping, combine brown sugar, flour, and chopped pecans. Pour melted butter over pecan mixture and stir with a fork to combine.
- Sprinkle 1/3 of pecan mixture evenly over bottom of prepared crust. Spoon peach mixture over and top with remaining pecan mixture.
- Bake for 50 to 60 minutes or until center of pie is bubbly. Place a sheet of aluminum foil loosely over top of pie if it begins to brown too quickly.
- Cool completely before slicing.
Imperial Sugar Insight
This classic recipe first appeared in the Homemade Good News Cookbook Vol. VIII.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments