Peachy Quick Breakfast
- Spray a microwave-safe single serving cup with cooking spray. Break bread into small pieces and cover bottom of bowl.
- Top with peaches. Sprinkle with cinnamon and sugar.
- In a small cup, lightly beat egg and add milk and vanilla. Pour over peaches.
- Microwave, uncovered, on medium-high for 5 minutes. Stir and continue cooking on medium high for an additional 5 minutes.
- Let stand for 2 minutes. Sprinkle with additional cinnamon and sugar if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
This recipe first appeared in the Homemade Good News Cookbook Vol. IX No. 2.