Peanut Butter and Jelly Ripple Fudge
- Grease an 8 x 8 pan. Line with tinfoil and grease foil. Set aside.
- Pour powdered sugar into stand mixer bowl. Set aside.
- In a medium pot, melt brown sugar and butter. Once sugar and butter are melted, add cream and bring to a boil. Stir continuously for 3 minutes or until mixture reaches 238°F.
- Remove from heat and stir in peanut butter.
- Pour mixture over powdered sugar and start mixing using a paddle attachment on low speed. When powdered sugar is absorbed, add vanilla and continue mixing on low speed for about 5 minutes or until fudge is no longer oily in appearance.
- Pour 1/2 of batch into prepared pan, spoon half of stirred jam or jelly randomly over fudge and swirl a little with a butter knife. Spoon remaining jam over top and swirl again.
- Cover surface with plastic wrap and refrigerate for at least 4 hours.
- Cut into small cubes and devour.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Carrie Fields @fieldsofcake.