Peanut Butter Banana Cream Pie Bars
- 11 oz box Nilla Wafer cookies
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 1 tablespoon Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Whipped Cream
- 3 cups heavy cream
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Peanut Butter Banana Layer
- 1 cup peanut butter
- 1 cup whipped cream
- 4-5 bananas, sliced thin
- Pudding Layer
- 2 packages (3.4 oz) banana cream pudding mix
- 2 cups cold milk
- Preheat oven to 350° F degrees. Line a 9x13-inch pan with foil and spray very well with cooking spray.
- Pulse Nilla Wafers in a food processor until a very fine crumb is achieved. Add melted butter and sugar and pulse until combined. Pour into prepared baking pan, being sure to press it down evenly very well. Bake for 10 minutes.
- To make whipped cream, beat heavy cream until thick and creamy. Beat in powdered sugar and vanilla until combined.
- Place sliced bananas in a single layer on top of warm crust. Stir peanut butter and one cup whipped cream together and spread gently on top of bananas.
- Stir milk and pudding mix together until thickened. Spread over top of peanut butter layer. Add remaining whipped cream on top of pudding very carefully.
- Chill in refrigerator for 2 hours. Top with melted peanut butter and sliced bananas, if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Kraft @SprinkleSomeSugar.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments