Peanut Butter Cheesecake Brownies
- 4 ounces unsweetened chocolate, melted
- 2/3 cup vegetable oil
- 4 whole eggs
- 2 cups Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
Peanut Butter Cheesecake
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 whole egg
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup milk chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup creamy peanut butter
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F degrees. Line a 9x13-inch baking dish with parchment paper or spray with nonstick spray.
- In a bowl, mix together melted chocolate and vegetable oil until smooth. Beat in eggs and sugar until well combined. Mix in flour and salt until completely blended. Pour into prepared baking dish.
- In a separate bowl beat together cream cheese and peanut butter until well combined and completely smooth. Add egg, condensed milk, and vanilla and mix until smooth. Pour over brownie batter and spread into an even layer.
- Bake for 35 minutes. Remove from oven and cool completely.
- To make topping, melt together chocolate and peanut butter in a microwave-safe bowl for one minute. Stir until well combined. Drizzle over top of brownies.
- Place in refrigerator to let chocolate set up. Cut into squares to serve.
- Brownies are best if stored in refrigerator.