Peanut Butter Jelly Pie
- 1/2 cup unsalted butter, room temperature
- 20 peanut butter Nutter Butter ® cookies, divided
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup smooth peanut butter
- 2 cups strawberry jam or jelly
- 8 ounces whipped topping, thawed
- 1/4 cup peanuts
- Crush 20 peanut butter cookies in a food processor or blender.
- Add melted butter and mix well.
- Press crust into a deep dish 9-inch pie or tart pan.
- Add softened cream cheese and powdered sugar to a bowl and whisk with an electric mixer until smooth.
- Add in peanut butter and whisk until smooth.
- Spoon into pie crust.
- Spread strawberry jam over peanut butter layer.
- Spread thawed whipped topping over jam.
- Sprinkle with peanuts.
- Place pie into freezer for 6 hours or until firm.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.