Peanut Butter Pie
- 1 1/4 cups Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1 package (8 ounce) soft cream cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3 cups whipped topping, thawed
- 2 (6 ounce) chocolate graham cracker crust
- Optional: Chocolate to grate on top
- In a stand mixer, on low speed beat powdered sugar, creamy peanut butter, soft cream cheese and vanilla extract until smooth, about 30 seconds. Gradually increase speed to medium once confectioners powdered sugar has incorporated into mixture.
- Using a soft spatula, fold in 2 cups whipped topping, one cup at a time.
- Divide batter and spoon into pie crust smoothing top.
- Divide and spread remaining cup of whipped topping on top.
- Freeze for at least 3 hours.
- Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Garnish with chocolate shavings if desired.
I made these pies for dessert for my family last month. They were easy to make and delicious. Everyone went back for seconds they were so good! I'll be making this again!