Peanut Butter Pie Bars
- 20 chocolate cream filled cookies
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 2 cups heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 2 packages (8 oz each) cream cheese, softened
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup semisweet chocolate chips or chunks
- 1/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- Place metal bowl and whisk attachment in freezer for 10 minutes.
- Pour whipping cream and powdered sugar in chilled bowl. Beat until stiff peaks form. Refrigerate whipped cream.
- Crush cookies (cream included) in food processor. Stir cookie crumbs and melted butter together.
- Press cookie mixture evenly in bottom of 8 x 8-inch dish. Set aside.
- Add cream cheese, powdered sugar, and peanut butter to bowl and beat until creamy. Spoon in 1 1/2 cups whipped cream and beat on low until everything comes together.
- Spread filling on prepared crust and refrigerate 10 minutes.
- Place chocolate chip and whipping cream in microwave safe bowl. Heat 30 seconds. Let sit 1 minute, then stir until melted and creamy.
- Spread chocolate evenly on peanut butter layer. Refrigerate 1 hour or until chilled through.
- Spoon remaining whipped cream in piping bag fitted with icing tip 1M. Add swirls to peanut butter pie bars right before serving. Garnish with chocolate sprinkles and peanut butter cups, if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jocelyn Brubaker @InsideBruCrewLife.