- Peel 4 cucumbers, scrape out seeds, chop into large pieces, and add to a blender. Add lime juice, sugar, and water to blender and blend until smooth. Set aside.
- Slice remaining cucumber in half. Chop one half into small pieces. Slice remaining half into spears. Set aside.
- In a shallow bowl, add 1/4 cup chamoy sauce. In a separate shallow bowl, add 2 tablespoons Tajin. Dip rim of serving cup in chamoy sauce then dip in Tajin to decorate.
- Add 1/2 cup crushed ice to a serving cup, followed with a tablespoon of chamoy sauce, 2 tablespoons chopped cucumber, and blended cucumber mixture. Repeat layers as needed.
- Top with a sprinkle of Tajin. Decorate with a cucumber spear and a tamarind candy straw. Enjoy.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Ericka Sanchez @nibblesandfeasts.