- 8 ounces almond paste
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 large egg white
- 1/2 cup pine nuts
- Preheat oven to 300°F. Line 2 rimmed baking sheets with silicone mats or parchment paper. Set aside.
- In a food processor pulse almond paste until fine. Add sugars and flour. Pulse to combine.
- Transfer to bowl. Add egg white. Mix to combine. Batter will be thick and sticky.
- Place pine nuts into a shallow bowl.
- Using a small cookie scoop, scoop 21 balls. With wet hands, roll balls in hands. Press the top portion into nuts and gently press onto cookie sheet. Continue until all are formed.
- Bake for approximately 15 minutes, rotate pan. Bake additional 10 minutes. Allow to cool 5 minutes on pan.
- Dust with additional powdered sugar.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments