- Place sugar and water into a heavy bottom saucepan. Heat over medium heat, stirring until sugar is dissolved. Continue cooking until mixture is reduced by half. Set aside to cool.
- Place cored pineapple and any juicy into blender. Puree. Add simple syrup. Mix to combine.
- Transfer pineapple mixture into a shallow baking pan. Cover with plastic wrap and transfer to freezer.
- Every hour scrape mixture with a fork. Do this until mixture is at flake consistency. Approximately 4 hours.
- Scoop mixture into glasses and garnish with fresh berries and mint if desired.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Paula Jones @bellalimento.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments