Polvorones De Canela
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Spray baking sheet with nonstick baking spray.
- Beat butter and confectioners’ sugar until light and creamy, stir in vanilla extract.
- In a separate bowl combine flour, salt, and cinnamon.
- Gradually add flour to form a smooth dough.
- Shape dough into 1-inch balls.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes or until golden brown around edges.
- Combine confectioner’s sugar and ground cinnamon.
- Allow to cool a few minutes on baking sheet, while still warm dip cookies in cinnamon sugar mixture.