Pomegranate Cherry Glazed Ham
- Glaze: Mix juice, sugar, juice, water, and cornstarch in a medium saucepan until well blended. Cook over medium heat for 3 minutes or until thickened, stirring constantly. Stir in lemon juice.
- Remove and discard glaze packet from ham or reserve for another use.
- Prepare ham according to package directions, uncovering and brushing occasionally with Pomegranate Cherry Glaze for the last 30 minutes of the baking time.
- Carve ham just before serving.
How Long to Cook Ham at 325°F
- Precooked and boneless ham: 15-24 minutes per pound
- Precooked and bone-in ham: 18-20 minutes per pound
- Uncooked and boneless ham: 30-35 minutes per pound
- Uncooked and bone-in ham: 22-26 minutes per pound