Pomegranate Cucumber Salsa
- 1 1/2 cups pomegranate arils
- 4 English cucumbers, peeled and diced
- 1/2 jalapeño, seeded and minced
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro leaves
- Juice of 1 lime
- Pinch salt
- In a large bowl, combine pomegranate arils, cucumbers, jalapeño, sugar, cilantro, lime juice and salt.
- Serve immediately.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Chung-Ah Rhee @damndelicious.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments