Pot Luck Baked Beans
- 3 cans (28 oz. each) baked beans
- 1 cup packed (divided) Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 large onion, finely chopped
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- 2 teaspoons yellow mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 4 slices thick bacon, cut in half
- Preheat oven to 400°F.
- Combine beans, 3/4 cup of brown sugar, onion, ketchup, molasses, mustard, salt and pepper in a 3-quart casserole dish.
- Dredge bacon in remaining 1/4 cup brown sugar. Place strips on top of beans.
- Bake for 3 hours or until sauce is thickened.