Potato Chip Cookies
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Cream together butter, brown sugar and sugar with an electric mixer.
- Mix in eggs, vanilla, flour, salt, and baking soda until combined.
- Using a spatula or wooden spoon, fold in potato chips and butterscotch chips.
- Line baking sheet with parchment paper. Scoop dough on prepared baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake for 10 minutes or until cookies start to turn light brown around edges.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Heather Seeley @FoodLovinFamily.