- 1 bag frozen strawberries
- 1 ripe banana (peeled & sliced)
- 1/2 cup baby spinach leaves with any stems removed
- 1/2 cup kale
- 1 scoop of vanilla flavored whey protein powder
- 1-1/4 cup of 1% or skim milk (can also be made with almond milk)
- 1 bag of mixed berries (preferrably, blue berries, blackberries, raspberries)
- 1 teaspoon Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice or 2 drops of food grade lemon essential oil
- Optional: 1/2 cup crushed ice
- Add fruit first (including unfrozen banana), blend for 5 seconds.
- Add Spinach, Kale, protein powder, brown sugar, lemon, and milk blend until smooth.
- If smoothie is too liquidy add ice or if too thick add a tablespoon more of milk until desired consistency.