Pull Apart French Toast with Cinnamon Whipped Cream
Pull Apart French Toast
- 1 (16 oz) challah bread
- 2 tablespoons unsalted butter, sliced in 1/4-inch thick pats
- 2 eggs
- 1 cup milk
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
Cinnamon Whipped Cream
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 teaspoon powdered cinnamon
- Assorted berries
- Maple syrup
- Brown Sugar Syrup
- Caramel Pecan Syrup
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Slice bread a third of way through on a diagonal into 1-inch diamonds.
- Place bread on a baking dish or baking tray. Use fingers or knife to pry open some of bread slices and insert pats of butter, distribute evenly. Set aside.
- Whisk together eggs, milk, and vanilla in a large mixing bowl. Scoop mixture into bread slices. Sprinkle sugar evenly over bread.
- Bake for 38-40 minutes or until golden. Serve with cinnamon whipped cream, berries, and syrup.
- For cinnamon whipped cream, combine heavy whipping cream, confectioners sugar, and cinnamon in a large bowl of a stand mixer. Mix with whisk attachment at medium speed until stiff peaks form.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Ericka Sanchez @nibblesandfeasts.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments