Pumpkin Mug Cake
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 tablespoon 100% pure pumpkin (canned)
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/8 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup all-purpose flour*
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Coat a mug with nonstick spray. Set aside.
- In a small bowl whisk together water, oil, pumpkin, sugar, vanilla, baking powder, pumpkin pie spice, salt, and flour until smooth and combined.
- Pour the batter into the prepared mug.
- Microwave for 60 – 90 seconds until the cake is set and a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.
- Dust with powdered sugar or serve with vanilla ice cream.
- Enjoy warm!