- 1 1/2 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 cup milk
- 1/2 cup pumpkin puree
- 1 large egg
- 2 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Dark Brown Sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 3/4 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Mix all dry ingredients, then in a separate bowl mix wet ingredients. Then combine.
- Heat lightly greased griddle or skillet. Using 1/4 cup of batter for each pancake, drop onto hot, greased griddle, baking until top of pancake is covered with tiny bubbles.
- Flip and cook until lightly browned on underside.
Second place winner in Imperial Sugar’s 2012 Homemade Holidays Recipe Contest!