Pumpkin Spice Granola
- 2 cups old-fashioned oats
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1/2 cup canned pumpkin (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1/4 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 3 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 3 tablespoons melted coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- Preheat oven to 325°F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine oats and chopped pecans. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine remaining ingredients and bring to a boil. Remove from heat and pour over oat/pecan mixture. Stir to coat completely.
- Spread in prepared pan and bake for roughly 45 minutes, until golden brown, stirring every 10-15 minutes.
- Cool completely in pan on a wire rack.
- Break cooled granola up and store at room temperature in an airtight container.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Kristan Roland @bakescupcakes.