- 1 cup salted butter, room temperature
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1/2 cup reduced sugar raspberry jam
- Combine butter and powdered sugar in a bowl and beat with an electric mixer on medium speed until smooth.
- Add raspberry jam and mix until combined.
- Transfer to a container and chill for 30 minutes.
- Spread on rolls, toast, scones, biscuits, muffins, etc.
- Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator for up to one week.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Amy Nash from @houseofnasheats.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments