Raspberry Salad Dressing
- 3/4 cup raspberries
- 1/3 cup raspberry, pomegranate or red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 tablespoon dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup grapeseed or vegetable oil (olive oil, especially extra virgin is not recommended)
- Hand mixer method: Combine all ingredients in a small vessel and blend until very smooth. Pour through a sieve to remove seeds. Store in a refrigerator.
- Blender: Place ingredients in a blender and mix until very smooth. Pour through a sieve to remove seeds. Store in a refrigerator.
This tangy and refreshing salad dressing will turn spring mix salad greens from drab to fab! Toss with sliced almonds and goat cheese for an extraordinary beginning to any meal.