Raspberry Swirl Cheesecake Bars
- 1 1/2 cups crushed chocolate wafer cookies
- Pinch kosher salt
- 1 stick (1/2 cup) salted butter, melted
- 2 packages (8 ounces each) cream cheese, room temperature
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1 teaspoon pure vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon pure almond extract
- 1/3 cup raspberry preserves
- 1/2 teaspoon fresh lemon juice
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Lightly grease an 11x7-inch pan.
- Stir together crushed cookies, salt and melted butter. Press into prepared pan. Bake for 10 minutes. Remove from oven and cool on a wire rack.
- Beat cream cheese for 2-3 minutes until softened and fluffy. Add sugar and beat until well combined. Beat in eggs and extracts on low speed until incorporated, scraping sides and bottom of bowl as necessary.
- Pour batter into pan. Use an offset spatula to spread evenly.
- In a small bowl, stir preserves and lemon juice together until preserves have loosened. Place into a piping bag or freezer zip top bag. Snip corner pipe lines onto batter. Use a knife or offset spatula to swirl preserves lightly.
- Bake bars for 22-26 minutes, or until set. The bars will still jiggle a bit when pan is shaken, but should not be wet.
- Cool on a wire cooling rack until cooled, then cover and transfer to refrigerator for at least one hour before cutting and serving.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Bridget Edwards @Bake at 350.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments