- 1 teaspoon cornstarch
- 5 tablespoons raspberry vinegar (bottled or homemade)
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Pinch salt
- 2/3 cup water
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- Stir cornstarch into vinegar. Add sugar, salt water and canola oil.
- Bring mixture to a boil over medium-high heat in a non-aluminum saucepan, stirring constantly.
- Remove from heat and pour into a clean, sterile bottle or jar. Cover and chill thoroughly. Shake well before serving.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments