Raspberry White Chocolate Butter Cream Frosting
- 1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, soft
- 1 box (16 ounces) Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 cup finely chopped white chocolate bar or white chocolate chips
- 1 1/3 cups raspberries, frozen or fresh
- Pinch salt
- If using frozen raspberries, defrost first.
- Puree raspberries in blender until very smooth. Press through a sieve to remove seeds.
- Pour puree in a small microwave proof bowl and heat until hot but not boiling. Add chocolate and stir until smooth. If lumps remain return for a few seconds to microwave. Allow to completely cool.
- Mix butter until light and fluffy. Add one cup of powdered sugar and combine well. Add remaining powdered sugar and mix until light and fluffy.
- Add raspberry chocolate mixture and salt and whip until well-blended.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Frosting can separate when fruit purees are added resulting in disappointment. Not here as this delicious and easy-to-make frosting contains white chocolate which prevents curdling and ensures success!