- 1 bag (12 ounce) frozen raspberries
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 4 tablespoons water
- 1 bottle vodka
- Few raspberries for decoration
- Defrost raspberries in microwave. Pass through a sieve to remove seeds.
- Mix sugar with water and stir to dissolve. Add to raspberry puree.
- Pour into an ice cube tray filling each cavity about halfway and freeze overnight.
- Either shake or stir the martinis.
- For one stirred martini mix 1/4 cup vodka with a frozen raspberry cube and 1/2 cup ice. For a shake martini combine ingredients in a shaker and shake well.
- Pour in glasses and add a few raspberries.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments