Red, White and Blue Coleslaw
- 2 small head cabbage, sliced very thin
- Half a small red onion, diced
- 1/2 cup dried blueberries
- 1/2 cup dried cranberries
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise
- 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup chopped pecans
- In a large bowl, combine cabbage, red onion, blueberries, and cranberries.
- Add mayonnaise, vinegar, and sugar and toss to coat. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- Cover and refrigerate for several hours to allow flavors to mingle.
- Sprinkle with nuts before serving.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Kristan Roland @bakescupcakes.