Reese's Chocolate Peanut Butter Cup Cookies
- 1 1/4 cups all-purpose flour*
- 1 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, softened
- 1 large egg
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 36 mini peanut butter cups, unwrapped
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Grease two mini muffin pans. Set aside.
- Combine flour, sugar, baking soda, and salt in a medium bowl. Set aside.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, beat peanut butter, butter, egg, and vanilla. Gradually add flour mixture on low speed. Stir until dough forms.
- Using a small cookie scoop (about 1 tablespoon of dough), drop rounded balls of dough into each mini muffin.
- Bake for 12 minutes, until the edges are set. Remove from oven and quickly press a mini peanut butter cup into each cookie cup.
- Let cool for 15 minutes in pan before transferring cookies to a wire rack to cool completely. Store in an airtight container for up to 5 days...but they won't last that long.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.