Reese's® Pretzel Ice Cream Log
- 5 cups milk
- 4 cups heavy cream
- 2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Pinch salt
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 8 ounces dark Reece’s miniature cups, unwrapped in advance
- 1 1/2 cups pretzels, tavern style or standard
- For vanilla ice cream, bring milk, cream, sugar, and salt to a boil. Remove from heat and chill on ice.
- Add vanilla extract and pour mixture into an ice cream machine. Churn according to manufacturer's directions.
- Meanwhile line interior of a standard loaf pan with plastic food wrap and place in freezer.
- Once ice cream is done, remove prepared pan from freezer and spread a 1/2-inch layer of churned ice cream into it.
- Place a layer of Reese’s® miniature cups onto the ice cream layer.
- Spread another 1/2-inch layer into the pan covering the Reese’s®.
- Scatter with pretzels and cover with remaining ice cream. Place in freezer, preferably overnight.
- Place a serving tray in freezer to pre-chill.
- Remove ice cream from freezer and pull it out of pan. Place on a chilled serving tray.
- Decorate with remaining Reese’s® and pretzels.
- Return to freezer until ready to use.