- 4 cups (16 oz/453 g) fresh or frozen rhubarb
- 2/3 cup (132 g) Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon
- 2 tablespoons (16 g) all-purpose flour*
- *Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- Turn oven to 350°F. Place 4-5 ramekins on an aluminum or parchment-lined cookie sheet. Set aside.
- Combine all filling ingredients in a bowl.
- Divide equally in 4-5 ramekins.
- Prepare streusel by placing all ingredients in a bowl. Rub butter between hands using flour/sugar mixture to prevent sticking. Rub until crumbs form.
- Scatter crumbs on rhubarb. Place in oven and bake until thick bubbles form. Time will depend on the temperature of the rhubarb, but should be around 40 minutes.