Root Beer Float Popsicles
- 1 cup cold water
- 1 cup premium root beer
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
- Combine water, root beer, vanilla, sugar and whipped topping in a blender container; blend until smooth.
- Pour into 8 popsicle molds or fill ten to twelve (3 oz. cups) 3/4 full; cover and freeze for 2 hours and insert popsicle stick.
- Freeze for 4 hours or overnight.
- Carefully remove from molds or cups to serve. Serve immediately.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments