- 1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
- 3 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 7 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
- 8 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 1 2/3 cups milk chocolate chips
- 2 large eggs
- 1 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup marshmallow cream
- 1 1/2 cups Cool Whip
- 1 1/2 cups mini marshmallows
- Mini Hershey’s Bars, broken into pieces
- Preheat oven to 350°F.
- Stir together graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter in a bowl. Dump into pie plate and press evenly on bottom and sides of a 9 1/2-inch deep dish pie plate. Set aside.
- Place butter and chocolate chips in microwave-safe bowl. Heat 30 seconds. Stir and heat another 20 seconds. Continue stirring until melted and creamy.
- Beat eggs, heavy cream, sugar, vanilla, and salt until frothy. Add melted chocolate and beat until smooth and creamy.
- Pour filling into prepared crust. Bake 40-45 minutes. Pie will be wiggly, but it sets up as it cools. Remove from oven and place on wire rack for 1 hour.
- Refrigerate 3-4 hours or until chilled through.
- Beat cream cheese and marshmallow cream until creamy.
- Fold in Cool Whip gently. Spread on top of chilled pie. Refrigerate 1 hour.
- Right before serving, sprinkle marshmallows on top of pie.
- Broil on high for 20 seconds, watching carefully. Remove and press chocolate bars on top of toasted marshmallows.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jocelyn Brubaker @InsideBruCrewLife.