Sally’s Three Bean Salad
- 1 can yellow wax beans
- 1 can green beans
- 1 can red kidney beans
- 1 cup chopped yellow, red, green bell pepper (combined)
- 1 cup chopped red or yellow onion
- 1/2 cup chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- Put vinegar and sugar in a saucepan and bring to a boil. Let cool.
- Drain all three cans of beans and add the beans, bell pepper, onion and parsley to a large mixing bowl.
- Pour the vinegar and sugar mix over the beans and toss. Refrigerate at least 2 hours. Overnight is best.
Imperial Sugar Insight
This can be eaten as a side dish, or put over a lettuce salad. Enjoy.