Salted Caramel Cheesecake Bars
- 1 1/3 cups crushed graham cracker crumbs (about 9 full-size sheets)
- 6 tablespoons salted butter
- 2 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 16 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/2 cup sour cream, room temperature
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
Salted Caramel Topping
- 1/2 cup salted caramel sauce
- Flaky sea salt, for sprinkling (such as fleur de sel)
- Preheat oven to 350°F. Line an 8 x 8-inch pan with a parchment paper sling.
- Combine graham crackers, butter, and sugar until moistened. Press into pan.
- Bake crust for 10 minutes.
- Reduce oven temp to 325°F.
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, sugar, and sour cream until smooth.
- Add eggs, vanilla, and salt. Mix on low speed just until combined.
- Pour into crust and bake 40-45 minutes until set around edges and only slightly jiggly in center. Turn off heat and crack oven door. Leave bars in oven for 30 minutes, then remove and cool completely.
- Warm caramel sauce until pourable. Drizzle bars with caramel sauce. Chill for 4 hours.
- Cut into bars and sprinkle with flaky salt just before serving.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Amy Nash from @houseofnasheats.