Skeleton Jelly Filled Donuts
- 1 dozen jelly filled doughnuts (strawberry or raspberry)
- 18 jumbo marshmallows
- Black Icing Writer® or black food food coloring pen
- 40 white chocolate covered pretzels
- 12 lollipop sticks or lollipops
- Buttercream Frosting
- Place 12 marshmallows on a flat surface and using black writing icing, pipe eyes, nose, and mouth. Set aside.
- Cut several marshmallows crosswise in 4 slices. Stack 3 pretzels with a slice of marshmallow in between.
- If using lollipop sticks, place a stick from top to bottom on backside of pretzels. If using lollipops, remove candy and do same with stick. Leave a portion of stick uncovered. This will allow you to keep skeleton in place on top of donut.
- Pipe a small amount of icing near the shoulders and stick a small piece of pretzel in the area to simulate an arm.
- Insert skeleton on top of donuts and squeeze a little of jelly filling out for a dramatic effect.