Skillet Granola Pull Apart Bread
- 1 cup granola, divided
- 2 cans (16.3 ounces each) refrigerated buttermilk homestyle biscuits
- 1/2 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 3/4 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 cup (1/2 stick) butter
- 1/4 cup whipping cream
- Preheat oven to 375°F. Sprinkle 1/3 cup granola into bottom of a 12-inch oven proof skillet (cast iron if available).
- Cut each biscuit into four pieces.
- Combine granulated sugar and cinnamon in a small bowl. Dip each biscuit dough piece into cinnamon-sugar.
- Place 1/2 biscuit dough pieces into skillet. Sprinkle with 1/3 cup granola. Top with remaining biscuit dough pieces. Sprinkle with remaining granola.
- Combine brown sugar, butter and whipping cream in a medium saucepan. Cook and stir over medium heat until mixture boils. Cook and stir for three minutes.
- Pour caramel evenly over biscuits.
- Bake for 30-35 minutes or until golden brown.
- Let cool 10 minutes. Invert onto serving plate. Serve warm.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments