Slow Cooker Apple Pie Cider
- 2 quarts apple cider
- 1 6-inch cinnamon stick, plus more for serving
- 2 tablespoons packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1/4 teaspoon ground allspice
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon fresh grated nutmeg
- 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Pinch salt
- In a slow cooker, combine all ingredients and stir. Cook on low for 3 hours. To serve, pour in mugs and garnish with an apple slice and a cinnamon stick.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Meredith Steele @InSockMonkeySlippers.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments