Slow Cooker Peach Cobbler
*Spoon & Sweep method: Use a spoon to fill measuring cup with flour until required amount is obtained. Scooping measuring cup directly into flour bag will firmly pack flour resulting in too much flour required for recipe.
- In medium bowl, whisk together both sugars, flour, baking powder and salt.
- Slice peeled peaches and add them to base of slow cooker.
- Cover peaches evenly with sugar mixture.
- Slice butter into thin pieces and place pats of butter all over top of sugar, or melt butter and pour evenly over top.
- Cover and cook on high for 3 1/2 - 4 hours, undisturbed until done.
- Serve plain, topped with vanilla ice cream or with Crème Chantilly.
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.