Slow Cooker Pork Sliders with Coleslaw
- 3 pounds Boston Butt, trim
- Salt and pepper
- 3/4 cup packed Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 1 cup ketchup
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup chopped green bell pepper
- 1/2 cup apple juice
- 28 Hawaiian rolls or slider hamburger buns
- 1 cup deli coleslaw
- Season pork with salt and pepper and place in a 3 or 4-quart slow cooker.
- Combine sugar, ketchup and apple juice, mix well then add the diced onion and green bell pepper. Pour over pork. Cover; cook on low setting for 8 hours or on high setting for 4 hours or until pork is tender.
- Remove pork from sauce. Shred using 2 forks. Return pork to sauce and heat through.
- Serve pork in buns topped with coleslaw.