- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 can (14 ounces) sweetened condensed milk
- 16 ounces good quality chocolate*
- 5 tablespoons butter, soft
- 1 cup graham cracker pieces
- 1 cup mini marshmallows
- Extra graham crackers and marshmallows to decorate
- Spread a thin layer of oil into an 8x8 inch pan. Press a sheet of plastic food wrap tightly onto oil and pressing well into corners, set aside.
- Chop chocolate into pea-size pieces and set aside in a bowl.
- In a small saucepan bring sugar and water to a full boil. Add sweetened condensed milk and stir to a boil.
- Remove from heat and pour onto chopped chocolate, add butter and gently whisk until no chocolate lumps remain.
- Gently stir in graham cracker pieces and mini marshmallows.
- Scrape mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle additional mini marshmallows and graham cracker pieces on top of fudge and place in a refrigerator. Let sit for 2 hours.
- Lift out fudge by pulling on plastic. Cut into squares. Keep refrigerated.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Tip for Success: Good quality chocolate will always give the best results in candy making. For this fudge we choose chocolate containing about 55-65% cocoamass. Lower numbers will make the fudge slightly sweeter while higher numbers will make it stronger in chocolate flavor and it will be less sweet.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments