- 3 cups heavy cream
- 36 oz chocolate chips
- 7 oz marshmallow creme
- 2 cups, plus extra for rolling Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 16 graham cracker rectangles, crushed
- In a saucepan, heat heavy cream on medium heat until very hot.
- Pour chocolate chips into a medium bowl.
- Pour hot cream over chocolate chips. Let stand 2 minutes. Whisk until smooth.
- Place into fridge for 6 hours or until firm.
- Once chocolate is firm, make marshmallow centers.
- In the bowl of a stand mixer, combine marshmallow creme and powdered sugar.
- Mix on medium speed for about 3-4 minutes until crumbly and well combined.
- Scoop out 1/2 teaspoons of marshmallow and roll into balls. Use extra powdered sugar if rolling gets too sticky.
- Place marshmallow balls into the fridge for 10 minutes.
- Working quickly, scoop out a spoonful of chocolate and roll into a ball. Work fast because the heat from your hand will start to melt the chocolate.
- Press your thumb into the middle and place a marshmallow center into the center of the chocolate truffle. Roll chocolate truffle into a ball and then roll truffle into crushed graham crackers.
- Repeat until all are complete.
- Store at room temperature for up to a week. Store in the fridge for up to 3 weeks.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments