- 1 seven ounce jar marshmallow fluff
- 12 ounces white chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 12 tablespoons (1 1/2 sticks) unsalted butter
- 2/3 cup heavy cream
- Pinch salt
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 1/4 teaspoons cinnamon
Cinnamon Sugar Topping
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1 tablespoon cinnamon
- Mist an 8 x 8 disposable pan with cooking spray and set aside.
- Place fluff and white chocolate in heat-proof bowl and set aside.
- In medium saucepan bring sugar, butter, cream and salt to a rolling boil. Whisk vigorously until the temperature reaches 235°F on a candy thermometer. Immediately remove from heat and pour over fluff and chocolate. With a hand mixer, or in a stand mixer, beat until it comes together smoothly. At first mixture will look separated and oily but keep beating on medium high speed. Once it comes together pour in vanilla and cinnamon and continue to beat until everything is combined and silky smooth.
- Pour mixture into prepared pan. Sprinkle with cinnamon sugar, if desired. Allow to cool for about an hour. Cover with plastic wrap and refrigerate to firm.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.