Sparkling Cranberry Fruit Punch
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 1/4 cup water
- 2 cups pineapple juice
- 3 cups cranberry juice
- 3 cups orange juice
- 2 liters lemon-lime soda, chilled
- 1-2 cups vodka, chilled, to taste
- 2 cups fresh cranberries, optional for garnish
- 1-3 oranges, sliced, optional for garnish
- In a small saucepan, add sugar and water. Heat on medium heat and whisk to dissolve sugar. Remove from heat and allow to cool completely.
- Mix all fruit juices and simple syrup together in a large pitcher or punch bowl. Chill until ready to serve.
- Before serving, pour in lemon-lime soda and vodka. Stir well. Garnish with cranberries and orange slices.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Kraft @sprinklesomesugar.