Sparkling Cranberry Rose
- 8 - 10 Imperial Sugar sugar cubes
- 2 1/2 cups cranberry juice
- 1 bottle (750 milliliter) sparkling rose wine, champagne, or sparkling white grape juice
- Optional: Fresh cranberries
- Place one sugar cube in bottom of 8-10 chilled champagne flutes or other tall, narrow glasses. Pour 4 tablespoons cranberry juice into each glass.
- Fill each glass with sparkling rose wine or champagne. If desired, place a wooden skewer of fresh cranberries in each glass.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Susan Whetzel @doughmesstic.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments