Sparkling Raspberry Mojito
- 2/3 cup Imperial Sugar Extra Fine Granulated Sugar
- 2/3 cup water
- 20 fresh mint leaves
- 16-20 fresh raspberries
- 4 limes, sliced into rounds
- 2 oz. lime juice
- Simple syrup
- 4 oz. raspberry liqueur
- 4 oz. white rum
- Prosecco sparkling wine or club soda
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar and water. Bring to a boil, stirring, until sugar has dissolved. Allow to cool.
- Divide mint, raspberries, and limes into 4 cocktail glasses. Muddle each glass to release the natural flavors and oils.
- In a pitcher, combine lime juice, simple syrup, raspberry liqueur, and white rum and stir to combine.
- To serve, add ice to each glass. Equally divide mojito mixture between glasses and top with Prosecco or club soda.
- Garnish with mint, raspberries, and lime slices.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed by Terri Truscello Miller @LoveandConfections.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments