- 4 cups raw halved pecans
- 2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 1 1/2 teaspoons smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon ground ancho chili powder
- 4 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 4 tablespoons Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar
- 2 tablespoons water
- Cover sheet pan in parchment paper.
- Add pecans to a large skillet on medium heat.
- Toast and stir for 4-5 minutes.
- Add in ground cinnamon, paprika, chili powder, and butter. Stir until butter is melted and pecans are coated.
- Add in brown sugar and water. Stir and cook for 2-3 minutes.
- Pour pecans onto sheet pan and separate with a fork.
- Cool Completely before storing.
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Angie Barrett @BigBearsWife.