Spicy Peanut Noodles
- 8 oz linguine noodles
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame oil
- 4 green onions, finely sliced
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh ginger
- 1/2 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce (low sodium)
- 1/4 cup chicken broth
- 1 tablespoon Sriracha
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 teaspoon Imperial Sugar Light Brown Sugar, optional
- 1/4 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Optional toppings: crushed peanuts, sliced green onions, extra Sriracha, lime wedges
- Cook linguine according to package directions. Drain.
- While pasta cooks, heat sesame oil in a large skillet over medium heat. Add green onions, garlic and ginger and sauté for 1 minute.
- Stir in peanut butter, soy sauce, chicken broth, Sriracha, rice wine vinegar, brown sugar and crushed red pepper until smooth.
- Cook for 1 minute, until nice and hot. Remove from heat and quickly toss noodles in sauce until well coated.
- Serve immediately with toppings of choice!
Imperial Sugar Insight
Recipe developed for Imperial Sugar by Jessica Segarra @TheNoviceChef.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments