St. Patrick’s Day Parfaits
- 30 large marshmallows
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 teaspoon mint extract
- 2-3 drops green food color
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 1/4 cup Imperial Sugar Confectioners Powdered Sugar
- 1 1/2 cups whipping cream
- In medium saucepan, combine marshmallows and milk. Cook over low heat, stirring constantly, until marshmallows are melted and mixture is smooth.
- Into small bowl, pour one cup marshmallow mixture. Stir in mint extract and food coloring; set aside to cool to room temperature.
- Add chocolate chips and powdered sugar to marshmallow mixture remaining in saucepan. Return saucepan to low heat; stir constantly until chips are melted. Remove from heat; cool to room temperature.
- In large bowl, beat whipping cream until stiff. Fold 1 1/2 cups into mint mixture. Fold remaining whipped cream into chocolate mixture. Alternately spoon chocolate and mint mixtures into parfait glasses.
- Refrigerate until cold or place in freezer until firm.
- Garnish as desired.
Rate & Review
Log in or Register to post comments